Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – September 21, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Consider the following statements:
- The Jiribam-Imphal railway line is India’s tallest pier rail bridge over Brahmaputra River.
- Ejei is a tributary of the Irang, which eventually joins the Barak River.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
2. Recently tested Autonomous Flying Wing Technology Demonstrator refers to which of the following?
3. With reference to the Higgs Boson, consider the following statements:
- It is also popularly referred as “the God Particle”.
- It has a short lifespan.
- It is positively charged.
- It is the only elementary particle with no spin.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|