Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – July 15, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Which of the following pairs of bird species are listed as ‘Least Concern’ on the IUCN Red List?
2. Consider the following statements:
- Legacy waste refers to aged municipal solid waste lying in dumpsites.
- Legacy waste can scientifically be processed through bio-mining technique.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
3. Recently, the Delhi Cabinet has approved the implementation of start-up policy, with respect to it, consider the following statements:
- It will provide fiscal and non-fiscal incentives for start-ups.
- Entrepreneurship classes and a “Business Blasters Program” would be introduced at the college level.
- Monitoring committee to oversee the startup policy will be headed by Delhi’s Chief Minister.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|