22nd National Conference on e-Governance 2019 held in Shillong
The 22nd National Conference on e-Governance (NCeG) 2019 will be held in Shillong, capital of Meghalaya. This will be for first time this mega knowledge sharing event will be organized in the north-eastern region of the country.
22nd National Conference on e-Governance 2019
- Organized by: Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) in association with Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and Meghalaya State Government. It is being held in Shillong is part of the DARPG’s 100 days initiatives.
- Theme of the conference: ‘Digital India: Success to Excellence’. Besides there will be discussions held on five sub-themes in plenary sessions during conference. Four breakout sessions will be held on the sub-themes.
- Purpose: It will provide considerable momentum to e-Governance initiatives in North east region, providing opportunities to civil servants and others to showcase their successful interventions in improving end-to-end service deliver
- Participation: It will see participation of as many as 28 states and eight Union Territories and over 450 delegates.
- Exhibition: It will be also held on sidelines of this event to showcase India’s achievements in the field of e-Governance, along with hall of fame/photo exhibition on the award winners.
Topics: 22nd National Conference on e-Governance 2019 • Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances • Digital India • E-governance • Meghalaya State Government • National Conference on e-Governance • NCeG • Shillong • Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology