GKToday Archives: January, 2011
1. Headquarters of “Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe” is located in? Paris Astana Vienna Auckland 2. The World Military Cup organized by the International Military Sports Council (CISM) involves which among the following sports? Cricket Foot ball Volleyball ..
1. What is the number of Federal Reserve districts in United States of America? 10 12 15 17 2. Which among the following neighboring country sources its entire requirement of petrol, diesel and jet fuel from India? Bangladesh Nepal Maldives ..
1. The ancient Indian text Panchasiddhantika deals with the 5 principles of which among the following? Vedic Rituals Philosophy Astronomy Medicine 2. The name of Professor Guru Dutt Sondhi is known behind the foundation of which among the following? Olympic Association of India Asian ..
1. Which among the following fulfilled the definition of a “Hermit Kingdom” once upon a time? France Korea Israel Nepal 2. Hirakud Dam, one of world’s longest earthen dams is located in which among the following states? Andhra Pradesh Odisha ..
1. Which among the following does not correctly denote the country-currency pair? South Africa – Rand Ghana – Cedi Egypt – Dinar Sudan -Pound 2. Research In Motion Limited (RIM), the developers of BlackBerry is based on which of the following ..
1. Which among the following is the most optimum place to source Geothermal Energy? Konkan coast Ladakh district Aravali hills Coromandal Coast 2. Pipavav in Gujarat is best known for which among the following? India’s first private port India’s First Greenfield ..