GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 19, 2017
1. Which country to host the 14th edition of United Nations International Day of Vesak – 2017?
2. Who will head the committee formed by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to review UGC recommendations?
3. Which of the following banks has become the India’s most-valued Public Sector Unit (PSU) in terms of market valuation?
4. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has tied up with which PSU company to develop low-cost lithium ion batteries for electric vehicles?
5. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF)’s latest report ‘World Economic Outlook (WEO)’?
6. Allan Holdsworth, the renowned guitarist and composer passed away. He hailed from which country?
7. Who has become the India’s first visually impaired runner to compete the historic Boston Marathon?
8. The Civil Services Day (CSD) is celebrated on which day in India?
9. Where is the headquarters of the National Safety Council (NSC)?
10. The Sessa Orchid Sanctuary is located in which state?