West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2018 for Civil Judge Posts
West Bengal Public Service Commission will be conducting West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2018 to fill up 24 vacancies of Civil Judges in the West Bengal Judiciary. For this, WBPSC has invited online applications from eligible law graduate candidates. It is a golden opportunity for candidates who are aiming for Judicial services jobs. The maximum age limit for the candidates is 35 years for general candidates. Relaxation in age is applicable for various categories as is mentioned in the official notification.
The judicial Service Examination for West Bengal Civil Judge vacancies will consist of a Preliminary Examination and a Main Examination (Written) followed by Viva voce. All the other relevant details about West Bengal Civil Judges Recruitment 2018 are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)
- Unreserved – 16 posts
- SC – 02 posts
- ST – 01 posts
- OBC Category A – 02 posts
- OBC Category B – 02 posts
- PWD – 01 (HI)
Total – 24 posts
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: Below 35 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Degree in Law.
- Enrolled as an advocate in the role of Bar Council of any State.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- ₹27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 + Allowances will also be admissible
- 07th May 2018
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|