SSC Recruitment 2019: 1350 Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the various posts in various regions. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 06.08.2019
Last date to apply: 31.08.2019
Last date to pay fee: 02-09-2019 (5.00 PM).
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 02-09-2019 (5.00 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04-09-2019
Date of Computer Based Examination: 14-10-2019 to 18-10-2019
Total vacancies: 1350
- Central Region (CR)/ Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
- Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman &Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal
- Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala
- Madhya Pradesh SubRegion (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh
- North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.
- Northern Region (NR)/ Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand
- North Western SubRegion (NWR) / Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Punjab
- Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana
- Western Region (WR)/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
- Click on the link to Apply Online · Fill up all the required fields · Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, · Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit Final ·Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc.,
Cut Off Date: 01.08.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
General/OBC candidates: Rs 100
SC/ST/PwD/ ESM candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|