NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 for Counsellors, Supervisors & Other Posts
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for various Counsellors, Supervisors & Other posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview. The total number of vacancies is 30. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to appear on the interview to be conducted on 21st August 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Counsellors – 23
- Supervisors – 02
- Medical Officer – 01
- Junior Assistant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Attenders – 02
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Counsellors : i) Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work from recognized University.
ii) The person should fluency in speaking / writing Kannada and English.
iii) Knowledge of basic computer application.
- Supervisors : Post Graduate in Public Health or Social Sciences or Psychology or Social Work or Management or related field from a recognized University.
- Medical Officer: i) MBBS
ii) Experience in working with patients with addiction problems.
- Junior Assistant : B.Com with a minimum of 1-year experience in accounting.
- Data Entry Operator : Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1-year experience in Data entry and data management.
- Attenders : Pass in SSLC / Matriculation or equivalent.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Counsellors :Rs.25,000/-
- Supervisor: Rs.30,000/-
- MO : Rs.50,000/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs.17,000/-
- DEO: Rs.18,000/-
- Attender: Rs.10,000/-
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 38 years
The important date for this recruitment is as follows:
- Walk-in Interview: 21st August 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|