MSRLM Recruitment 2018 for District Manager and Office Superintendent Posts
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) has invited online applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the post of District Manager and Office Superintendent vacancies. The last date to submit the applications for these posts is 10th May 2018. The total number of vacancies is 53 and the break up is given below. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The selection will be done on the basis of written test and/or interview. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity for aspirants to work with Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- District Manager – MIS and M&E : 12 posts
- District Manager – Financial Inclusion, Job Placement and Skill Development: 10 posts
- District Manager – Marketing and Knowledge Management: 14 posts
- Office Superintendent/ District Manager – procurement: 17 posts
The educational qualifications for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates should have Master Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 06 years work experience.
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 10th May 2018
Following are the official links related to this recruitment:
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|