UPSC Recruitment 2019: CISF AC(EXE) LDCE
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for filling up of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
Opening of Online Application: 5th December 2018
Last Date and timing for Application filling: 31st December 2018; till 6:00 P.M.
Date of Exam: 3rd March 2019
Venue of Exam: New Delhi
How to Apply
Website to Apply: Online Applications have to be submitted only on UPSC’s website https://upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates have to apply only through online mode.
- Candidates are requested to take print out of the computer generated registration form for their own record.
- The website will have detailed instructions for filling up the online application.
- Candidates are requested to fill up their personal details carefully.
- E-Admission Certificates will be available on the website 2 weeks before the commencement of exam.
Candidates need to send a hard copy of their online submitted application form to CISF authorities at the address:
Central Industrial Security Force,
13, CGO Complex,
The hard copy has to be sent to the above address on or before 8th January 2019.
- Written examination
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standard Tests by CISF
- The Interview/Personality Test
Scheme of Written Examination
Paper-I: General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill; 300 marks; 150 questions, Time duration: 2.5 hours
Paper II: Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension; 100 Marks; Time Duration: 2 hours
- The vacancies would be filled with only certain categories of departmental candidates of CISF.
- The detailed rules can be found in cisf.gov.in and www.upsc.gov.in
- The interested candidates must have completed 4 years of regular service in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) as on January 1, 2019.
- The interested candidates must have a clean record of service.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years on the 01st August 2019
- The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years if the candidate belongs to SC/ST.
- The candidates should be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Number of Attempts permitted will be 3
- Duration of probation: 2 years
For more Details, Please visit the official notification: Click Here
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|