NDMC Recruitment 2019: 19 Vacancies
Medical Services Department of the New Delhi Municipal Council has issued notifications for a walk-in-interview for the posts of Senior Resident in various specialities in the Department of Medical Services, NDMC. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Date and time of walk-in-interview: 27.02.2019 at 9.00 AM
|4||Obs. & Gynae||5|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before appearing in the walk-in-interview.
Venue for walk-in-interview:
Office of the Director (Medical Services),
New Delhi Municipal Council,
Charak Palika Hospital,
Candidates should keep the following ready before appearing in the walk-in-interview:
- One passport size photograph
- Relevant documents such as Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
- M.B.B.S. with P.G. Degree-MD /MS/Diploma/DNB in the relevant speciality from a recoginzed university or equivalent.
- Candidates must have not completed 03 years as a Senior Resident in any Govt. Hospital/Institution including gular/ad-hoc period.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the following:
- Marks of final year of MBBS.
- of Attempts in MBBS.
- Marks of MS/MD/Diploma/DNB (if applicable)
- of attempts in MS/MD/Diploma/DNB.
- Preference shall be given to candidates m the order- holding MD/MS/DNB/Diploma.
- Candidates who had passed PG in lesser attempts shall be given preference.
Maximum: 35 years
Cut Off Date: 27.02.2019
Salary based under 7th CPC level-11 of pay matrix, on the Revised Basic Pay of Rs. 67700 /- + NPA + Usual allowances as admissible.
Nature of job is temporary in nature for a period of 1 year, which can be further extendable for a period of 3 years.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|