Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME
Indian Navy has issued notifications for recruiting eligible unmarried male candidates to the 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (Permanent Commission) for the course commencing in January 2020. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 31.05.2019
Closure of registration of application: 17.06.2019
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates),
- 10th marksheet,
- 12th marksheet,
- JEE (Main)-2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and
- Scanned recent passport size colour photograph in the original JPG/FITT format.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- Candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Aug – Oct 2019.
Born between 02 Jul 2000 and 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive)
Training: Jan 2020
The entire cost of training will be borne by the Indian Navy
Toll Free Number 1800-419-2929 and press option 7 to speak to a customer care representative from Monday-Sunday between 0800-2000 hrs
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|