Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – August 25, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Which of the following statements with respect to the Aegean Sea is/are correct?
- The Bosphorus Strait connects the Aegean Sea to the Black Sea.
- It lies on the African and Eurasian tectonic plates’ collision path.
- It is situated between the Anatolia and Balkan peninsulas
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
2. Which of the following diseases is/are caused by bacteria?
- Scrub typhus
- Lyme disease
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. Consider the following pairs:
- Asurgarh fort – Uttar Pradesh
- Raigad fort – Maharashtra
- Lohagarh fort – Madhya Pradesh
- Singorgarh fort – Rajasthan
How many pairs given above is/are matched correctly?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|