Forbes list of India’s 10 richest billionaires
The Forbes recently released its list of wealthiest people in the world. Forbes is an American business magazine owned by the Integrated Whale Media Investments and the Forbes family.
Forbes list of India’s ten richest billionaires
The following are the top ten richest billionaires in India according to Forbes:
- Mukesh Ambani. Net Worth: 84.5 billion USD
- Gautham Adani. Net Worth: 50.5 billion USD
- Shiv Nadar. Net Worth: 23.5 billion USD
- Radhakishan damani. Net Worth: 16.5 billion USD
- Uday Box. Net Worth: 15.9 billion USD
- Lakshmi Mittal. Net Worth: 14.9 billion USD
- Kumar Birla. Net Worth: 12.8 billion USD
- Cyrus Poonawalla. Net Worth: 12.7 billion USD
- Dilip Shanghvi. Net Worth: 10.9 billion USD
- Sunil Mittal and family. Net Worth: 10.5 billion USD
Of the ten richest billionaires in India, only two earned their spot owing to investments in healthcare sector. They were Cyrus Poonawala of Serum Institute and Dilip Shanghvi of Sun Pharmaceutical.
Forbes list of richest World Billionaires
- Jeff Bezos. Net Worth: 177 billion USD
- Elon Musk. Net Worth: 151 billion USD
- Bernard Arnault. Net Worth: 150 billion USD
- Bill Gates. Net Worth: 124 billion USD
- Mark Zuckerberg. Net Worth: 97 billion USD
The headquarters of Forbes is located in New Jersey. It has an international edition in Asia and also Forbes editions are produced under license in 27 countries. In 2014, Forbes was sold to a Hong Kong based investment group Integrated Whale Media Investments.
Other popular Forbes lists
Forbes is well known for the following lists:
- Forbes 400: It lists top 400 richest Americans.
- Forbes Global 2000: Annual ranking of top 2000 public companies in the world
- Forbes list of World’s Most Powerful people
The motto of Forbes magazine is “Change the World”.
Category: Reports & Indexes Current Affairs