Facebook launched its first interactive Game Show in India
The Social networking giant Facebook launched its first interactive game show, titled “Confetti” in India on 4 June 2019. The launch announcement was made on sidelines of Facebook’s Social Entertainment Summit held in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- It is Facebook’s first official show in India and will go on air starting 12 June 2019. It will air from Wednesday to Sunday on Facebook Watch, Facebook’s dedicated video platform.
- The interactive game show is exclusive to Facebook Watch.
- Prize: The participants stand a chance to win Rs.3 lakh as cash prize everyday on challenge of answering pop culture trivia questions.
- It seeks to enable its users to engage better and bring communities together around exceptional, interactive video experiences on Facebook.
- The interactive game was first launched in the United States (US) and is already available in other parts of the world the UK, Mexico, Canada, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand.
About Facebook Watch
- It is Facebook’s video-on-demand service. It was globally rolled out by the social networking giant in 2018, in an attempt to take on its rival YouTube.
- It allows users to enjoy videos from different genres in their personalised Watch Feed (carries recent videos collection from pages followed).
What is Significant Economic Presence (SEP) principle?
India recently notified Digital Tax threshold of two crore rupees and 300,00 users under the Signifi...
Google, Microsoft announce funding to help India tackle COVID-19
Google and Microsoft have recently pledged to help India fight COVID-19. Google is to provide 18 mil...
Facebook’s First Renewable Project in India
The Facebook has recently signed a deal to buy renewable energy in India from a local firm called Cl...
Facebook Data leak, 2021
The personal data of more than 533 million Facebook users has been leaked online recently. The expos...
7 Current Affairs Notes on Echo and Bifrost
Facebook has planned to put two undersea Internet cables to connect Southeast Asia to North America,...
Month: Current Affairs - June, 2019
Category: Sports Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|