Current Affairs Quiz: February 07, 2020
1. What is the rank of India in the recently released International intellectual property index 2020?
2. Union Cabinet of India approved Alliance Air to start flight operations between India and which country, by waiving 20-aircraft rule?
3. Britain’s Prince Charles has launched a new Children’s protection fund for which Asian country?
4. Which country recently launched the ‘International Religious Freedom Alliance’ for protecting religious freedom across the world?
5. Which social-media platform recently announced that it will label the fake news and remove harmful data shared on its platform?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now