Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for Officer Posts
Bank of India has invited online applications for filing up the posts of Officers in General Banking Stream in Bank of India, Mumbai, Maharashtra. The total number of vacancies for these posts is 158. The last date to apply for these posts is 05th May 2018. The candidates should have the requisite educational qualifications as given in the notification. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and/or interview. All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post. The interested candidates can apply online using the link given below. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking job in Bank of India.
About the Vacancies
- Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream: 158 posts
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks alongwith MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/ three year programme)/ Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/ Economics OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary
- A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- 05th May 2018
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
Tags: ICWA • Maharashtra
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - May, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 16-31, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 1-15, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|