1. Who is the author of the book “No Time to Pause”? [A]Tushar Kumar [B]Amrish Tripathi [C]Pavithra Ramesh [D]J. Alchem Answer: Pavithra RameshNotes: The book “No Time to Pause” has been authored by Pavithra Ramesh. ..
Monthly Archives: April 2016
1. With which country India has recently signed MOU on Jaitapur nuclear reactor? [A]Italy [B]Papua New Guinea [C]France [D]Germany Answer: FranceNotes: India has recently signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with France for implementation of six ..
1. Nomadic Elephant 2016, is the joint military exercise of India and which country? [A]Russia [B]Seychelles [C]Mongolia [D]France Answer: MongoliaNotes: The 11th edition of Indo-Mongolia joint training Exercise, ‘Nomadic Elephant – 2016’ has started in ..
1. Who is the author of the book “Flying in High Winds: A Memoir”? [A]Shirish Chindhade [B]S.K. Mishra [C]Bilal Siddiqi [D]Ruskin Bond Answer: S.K. MishraNotes: The book “Flying in High Winds: A Memoir” has been ..
1. Who has been appointed as the new Director of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)? [A]V Ravi Rama Krishna [B]Prashant Pathrabe [C]Bhupendra Kainthola [D]D J Narain Show Answer Bhupendra KaintholaNotes: Bhupendra Kainthola, an ..