1. Recently, the government has lifted export restrictions and allowed which among the following commodities to be shipped under open general licenses (OGL)? [A]Rice [B]Wheat [C]Cotton [D]Pulses 2. The P/E is one of the most talked about ratios in the stock market. What does P/E refer to____? [A]Profit to Expenditure [B]Price to Earning [C]Profit to
1. Which among the following committee is known for recommending a 3-tier Panchayati Raj System which includes Zila Parishad at the District Level, Panchayat Samiti at the Block/ Tehsil/ Taluka Level and Gram Panchayat at the Village Level? [A]Balwant Rai Mehta Committee [B]Ashok Mehta Committee [C]GVK Rao Committee [D]Sarkaria Commission 2. Consider the following statements:
1. India borrows from the World Bank through International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and International Development Association(IDA). Consider the following statements in this context: 1. IDA funds are one of the most concessional external loans, 2. IBRD funds are costlier and at par with the commercial external borrowings in terms of interest rates
1. In India, the dollar-rupee exchange rate depends upon: 1. Government Control 2. Demand-supply balance 3. RBI’s Monetary policy Choose the correct options: [A]Only 2 [B]1 & 2 [C]1 & 3 [D]1, 2 & 3 2. Aadhaar can be the basis to open bank accounts because it can provide: 1. Know Your Customer details 2.
1. On the 6th anniversary of Tsunami, a Genetic Garden and a Sea Water Farming project was launched in which among the following states? [A]Kerala [B]Tamil Nadu [C]Andhra Pradesh [D]Karnataka Explanation 2. National Housing Bank (NHB), the apex institution of housing finance in India, provides loan to __ 1. Housing Finance Companies 2. Commercial banks
1. The vaccine of which of the following diseases was not included in the Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI) initiated by the Government of India in 1978? [A]Polio [B]Diphtheria [C]Measles [D]Tuberculosis Explanation 2. The members of the Constituent Assembly were elected by the Legislatures of various provinces and nominated by the rulers of the princely
1. The Japanese art “Ikebana” is related to which among the following? [A]Flower Decoration [B]Wall Painting [C]Chorus Dance [D]Sculptures 2. Who among the follwoing is known to have mooted the idea of Food Coupons? [A]C Rangrajan [B]V Subbarao [C]Nandan Nilkeni [D]Kaushik Basu 3. Singhe-Khababs Festival is celebrated in which among the following states of India?