Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: March 14, 2023
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for March 14, 2023
- Chief Justice of India refers petitions on same-sex marriage to Constitution Bench.
- Naatu Naatu number from the film RRR, and the documentary short The Elephant Whisperers won Oscar awards from India.
- Uttarakhand gives approval to 10% horizontal reservation to statehood activists in state government job.
- Centre approves additional financial aid under National Disaster Response Fund for five states
- First international conference on Shared Buddhist Heritage to begin in New Delhi.
- Yoga Mahotsav 2023 marks the beginning of 100 Days Countdown of 9th International Yoga Day
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- India’s retail inflation recorded at 6.44% in February; remained above RBI’s 6% tolerance threshold for the second straight month.
- Rs 3 lakh 61 thousand crore loan given to MSMEs under Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme.
- After SVB, Signature Bank was closed by New York state financial regulators.
- E-rupee worth over Rs 130 crore in circulation: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
- ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ dominated the Oscars, winning seven awards.
- Cyclone Freddy with powerful winds and torrential rain kills 70 people in Malawi and Mozambique
- India’s engagement with China ‘complex’, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) said in its annual report
- Cricket: Bangladesh clinches T20 series defeating World Champions England.
- 4th Asian Kho Kho Championship for Men and Women will be held at Baksa district in Assam.
Category: Today's News Headlines
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - February, 2023
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - February, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - February 16-28, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|