Page-2 of Current Affairs Quiz – October, 2014
1. India recently has ingeniously developed a Broad Spectrum Confocal Microscope. Which of the following is true about the same? [A]Generates 3D images of objects [B]Uses an infra red beam which passes through a patented photonic crystal fibre [C]Optic fibre produces multiple wavelengths from the laser [D]All of the above All of the above Broad ..
1. What efforts have been made by Government recently in context with the ‘Make in India’ campaign? 1. All central government services are being integrated with an e-Biz single window online portal. 2. Security clearances to investment proposals within 3 months by Home Ministry. 3. All state governments are been sent an advisory to simplify ..
1. In the recently concluded Asian Games, what was the rank of India in final medal tally? [A]6th [B]7th [C]8th [D]9th 8th India finished 8th in the Inchon Asian Games 2014 Medal Tally with a total haul of 57, comprising of 11 gold, 10 silver and 36 bronze. China topped the medals table for the ..
1. What is the current (September 2014) Sovereign Rating as per the rating agency Standard & Poor’s? [A]BBB+ [B]BBB- [C]BB+ [D]BB- BBB- Recently, the global rating firm Standard & Poor’s has revised the outlook on India’s rating to ‘stable’ from ‘negative’. However, the Sovereign Rating remains at BBB- in long term and A-3 in short ..
1. Who among the following is the current NATO Chief? [A]Jens Stoltenberg [B]Anders Fogh Rasmussen [C]Jaap de Hoop Scheffer [D]George Robertson Jens Stoltenberg Jens Stoltenberg, former Norwegian PM has been selected as the Secretary General of NATO. He succeeds Anders Fogh Rasmussen. 2. Who has been appointed as the special director-general of National Investigation Agency? ..