Page-3 of Current Affairs Quiz – July, 2012
1. Which among the following acronym is not related to Banking industry ? [A]CRR [B]NPA [C]CAGR [D]GSDP GSDP GSDP refers to Gross State Domestic Product Show Answer 2. The SABLA scheme is using which among the following platforms for implementation? [A]Rastriya Swasthya Bima Yojana [B]Integrated Child Development Service [C]National Programme of Education of Girls [D]Rastriya ..
1. In context with the capital markets, which among the following term is used for a session (or a month or a week) which sees a wide difference between the high and the low? [A]Volatility [B]Spread [C]Return Ratio [D]Redeem Volatility Show Answer 2. In which among the following categories, Tiangong-1 can be best placed ? ..
1. Consider the following Statements regarding ‘Child Sex Ratio’ in India? 1.Child Sex Ratio is the number of females per thousand males in the age group 0–6 years. 2.Maharashtra and Haryana are the States having the highest and the lowest child sex ratio respectively. Which among the Statement(s) given above is/are correct? [A]Only 1 [B]Only ..
1. Consider the following Statements regarding ‘Global Innovation Index (GII)-2012: 1.INSEAD and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) have co-published the GII-2012. 2.Sweden ranked first in GII-2012 report which was released recently. Which among the Statement(s) given above is/are correct? [A]Only 1 [B]Only 2 [C]Both 1 and 2 [D]Neither 1 nor 2 Only 1 Switzerland ..
1. The responsibility of compilation and release of the Index of Industrial Production(IIP) is vested in the: [A]Central Statistical Organisation [B]Office of Economic Advisor [C]Finance Commission [D]Ministry of Finance Central Statistical Organisation Show Answer 2. Implementation of General Anti Avoidance Rules (GAAR) would prevent __________ through Mauritius and other tax havens : [A]Round tripping [B]Foreign ..