Current Affairs Quiz – February
1. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has brought which bank covered under Article 371F, under its regulatory purview? [A] North East Small Finance Bank[B] State Bank of Sikkim[C] State Bank of Manipur[D] State Bank of Assam Show Answer Correct Answer: B [State Bank of Sikkim] Notes:State Bank of Sikkim was established in 1968, five ..
1. What is ‘INS Karanj’, which was making news recently, with reference to Indian Defence? [A] Anti-tank guided missile[B] Scorpene submarine[C] Military Tank[D] Supersonic cruise missile Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Scorpene submarine] Notes:The Indian Navy got its third Scorpene submarine, which will be commissioned in Mumbai as INS Karanj. This is a part of ..
1. When is the ‘World Radio Day’ celebrated across the world? [A] February 9[B] February 11[C] February 13[D] February 15 Show Answer Correct Answer: C [February 13] Notes:‘World Radio Day’ is celebrated on ‘February 13’ every year, across the world. It was first proclaimed by the member states of UNESCO in 2011.The UN General Assembly ..
1. Dobhi – Durgapur Natural Gas Pipeline, a part of Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga project, is located in which state/UT? [A] Assam[B] West Bengal[C] Odisha[D] Bihar Show Answer Correct Answer: B [West Bengal] Notes:The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi dedicated the 348 km Dobhi – Durgapur Natural Gas Pipeline sectionThe LPG import terminal is ..
1. Which country hosted the Indian Ocean Region (IOR) Defence Ministers’ Conclave in February 2021? [A] Sri Lanka[B] India[C] Bangladesh[D] Maldives Show Answer Correct Answer: B [India] Notes:India hosted the Indian Ocean Region (IOR) Defence Ministers’ Conclave on February 4, 2021 on the side-lines of Aero India 2021 event.The broad theme of the conclave is ..