Page-3 of 2021
1. Commodore Kasaragod Patnashetti Gopal Rao, passed away recently. In which year was he awarded the Mahavir Chakra? [A] 1971[B] 1972[C] 1970[D] 1973 Show Answer Correct Answer: A  Notes:1971 war hero Commodore Kasaragod Patnashetti Gopal Rao dies at 94. Commodore Kasaragod Patnashetti Gopal Rao, a 1971 war hero and recipient of the Mahavir Chakra ..
1. Recently, which organization has inducted its first women officers in combat? [A] Central Industrial Security Force[B] Indo-Tibetan Border Police[C] Central Reserve Police Force[D] National Security Guard Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Indo-Tibetan Border Police] Notes:Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has inducted its first women officers in combat. On 8th August, 2021 ITBP commissioned its first ..
1. NTPC Renewable Energy is set up India’s first ‘Green hydrogen-based mobility project’ in which Indian state/UT? [A] Sikkim[B] Himachal Pradesh[C] Ladakh[D] Goa Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Ladakh] Notes:NTPC Renewable Energy (NTPC REL) has inked a pact with the Union Territory of Ladakh to set up a ‘Green hydrogen mobility project’ in the region. ..
1. Valmiki National Park, which was seen in the news recently, is the only National Park of which state? [A] Uttar Pradesh[B] Bihar[C] Uttarakhand[D] Jharkhand Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Bihar] Notes:Valmiki National Park and Tiger Reserve and Wildlife Sanctuary is located at the India-Nepal border in Bihar, on the bank of river Gandak. It ..
1. Which of the following survey ships of India recently completed the survey data of the MV X-Press Pearl acid leak and fire accident? [A] INS Darshak [B] INS Sarvekshak [C] INS Nirdeshak [D] INS Sandhayak Show Answer Correct Answer: B [INS Sarvekshak ] Notes:Indian Navy’s Hydrographic Survey Ship INS Sarvekshak successfully completed survey action ..