World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
71. Rabat is located in which of the following countries?
72. Which among the following is a Biggest Sea by size?
73. Which among the following River is not in Asia?
74. Bushmen are the native people from which of the following continents?
75. Adelaide is the capital of which of the following territories of Australia?
76. Which among the following countries does not border Uzbekistan?
77. Which of the following European countries has Highest Muslim Population density?
78. Which among the following African country has been traditionally a center of ethnic conflicts between Hutus & Tutsi ethnic groups?
79. Which among the following celestial body was discovered by a prominent Dutch astronomer Christiaan Huygens?
80. Which among the following is a landlocked sea?