World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
71. On which of the following the weight of a person will be minimum ?
72. In which type of rocks the Fossil Fuel can be found?
73. On which of the planets / satellites the weight of a person will be maximum
74. Forbidden city is located in which of the following countries?
75. Which among the following is a Biggest Sea by size?
76. Which among the following oceans is also called Herring pond?
77. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
78. Larsemann Hills region is located in
79. Which of the following nations is famous among geographers as “Friendly Island“?
80. The meaning of name which of the following country in Italian means “Little Venice”?