World Geography MCQs
191. Which among the following coal has highest carbon content ?
192. In which of the following temperature conditions the dominant vegetation is Tropical deciduous forests?
193. Which among the following organization is an best example of an agreement between Oligopolists?
194. Which among the following is world’s largest freshwater lake?
195. Albania,Bosnia and Herzegovina ,Bulgaria ,Croatia ,Greece ,Macedonia etc. are known as Balkan Countries. The term Balkan derived from the following landforms?
196. Which among the following African country has been traditionally a center of ethnic conflicts between Hutus & Tutsi ethnic groups?
197. Which among the following countries is known as oldest recorded sovereign state and constitutional republic in the world?
198. Which among the following referred to ‘Trucial States’?
199. Which of the following countries has largest reserves of Petroleum in the world?
200. Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles is known to be a founder of which of the following modern nations?