Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs
Indian Polity & Constitution Objective / Multiple Choice (MCQs) Questions for Preparation of SSC-CGL, UPSC Civil Services, NDA, CDS, Railways and State Level Public Services Examinations of 2020-2021.
A chapterwise course of total 2850 MCQs divided into 60 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now
62. Who among the following took part in the revolutionary movement in Maharashtra?
1. Vasudev Balwant Phadke
2. Vinayak Damodar Savarkar
3. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
4. Lala Lajpat Roy
Choose the correct option from the codes given below :
63. Which of the following are the functions of National Commission for women?
1. Review the Constitutional and Legal safeguards for women.
2. Recommend remedial legislative measures.
3. Facilitate redressal of grievances.
4. Advise the Government on all policy matters affecting women.
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
64. Who appoints the Chief Information Commissioner of the Central Information Commission?
65. What is the maximum age till which Chief Information Commissioner and an Information Commissioner can hold office?
66. Who appoints the State Chief Information Commissioner?
67. Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) submits his resignation to which of the following?
68. The Comptroller and Auditor General of India is responsible to which of the following?
69. Who is empowered to remove the advocate general of the state?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]