Indian Polity & Constitution
GKToday’s Indian Polity Material, Current Affairs & Question Banks can be downloaded from This Link
61. The accounts of which of the following are not audited by CAG?
62. Which of the following is / are parts of Union Executive?
- Council of Ministers headed by the Prime Minister
- President of India
- Central Secretariat
- Vice President
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
63. Which among the following is the first state in India to make voting compulsory?
64. A Lok Sabha speaker addresses his/ her resignation to whom among the following?
65. In which year first general election held in India?
66. The Mandal Commission was constituted during the tenure of which among the following prime ministers?
67. In which year, First Public Service Commission was set up in India?
68. How many members can be nominated to Lok Sabha by President ?
69. Which among the following parts of constitution of India, includes the concept of welfare states?
70. Under which of the following articles of constitution of India, president can impose presidential rule in a state?
E-Books Category: GKToday Indian PolityAdvertisement