Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
141. At which among the following places, Brahamputra takes a U-turn at the time of entering into India?
142. Tumkur, where Geological Survey of India has found indications of Gold Reserves, is located in which among the following states?
143. Which of the following states is/are not a part of Western Ghats?
144. Which among the following spreads from Sasaram and Rohtas in Western Bihar to Chittaurgarh in Rajasthan?
145. Barak valley in Assam is famous for which among the following?
146. Which of the following Indian States/UT has the maximum percentage of mangrove cover in the country ?
147. Which of the following Mountain passes forms the ‘tri-junction’ of India,China and Myanmar?
148. The land frontier of India is about 15200 KM. Which of the following countries shares the largest border length with India:
149. The Thummalapalle mine which is considered to have one of the world’s largest reserves of 1.50 lakh tonnes of uranium is located in which among the following Indian States?
150. Which of the following is not a major family of languages spoken in India?