Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
51. In which of the following the ecological pyramid of numbers is broad in center?
52. Namdapha National Park is located in which state?
53. Which of the following is India’s First National Marine Park ?
54. Which among the following international treaty or protocol bans all mining in Antarctica, designating the continent as a natural reserve devoted to peace and science?
55. The GRIHA standards are related to ?
56. With which of the following is related CITES in context with the global issues today?
57. Asiatic lion is the state animal of which of the following states?
58. World Conservation Monitoring Centre, a biodiversity information and assessment arm of the United Nations Environment Programme is located at ?
59. Which among the following is India’s first state to release a Climate Change Action Plan?
60. Number of institutions in the Indian Network for Climate Change Assessment (INCCA):