Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
51. Recently a phrase “Anthropocene defaunation” was making news. Which among the following is correct meaning of this phrase?
52. Consider the following about Convention on Biodiversity 1.It came up at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro. 2.India submitted its seventh National Report to the Convention on Biological Diversity. Which one is true?
53. Choose the wrong statements about Ultima Thule. 1.Ultima Thule is located in the Kuiper belt beyond the orbit of Uranus. 2.Ultima Thule belongs to a class of Kuiper belt objects called the “hot classicals”.
54. Which of the following is true about Commensalism biotic interaction?
55. These forests are categorized by the moderate climate, trees having particular leaves shedding season, podozolic soil and fairly uniform rainfall. Which among the following is that type of forest?
56. Which of the following can can categorised as the point source of water pollution?
- Oil spill in sea form ship
- Discharge from houses connected to public sewerage system
- Nuclear Reactors
Select the correct answer form the codes given below-
57. Where in India the Tropical Wet Evergreen forests are not found?
58. Which of the following is not one of the tiger range countries?
Select the correct answer from the codes given below
59. Which of the following best describes the endemic species?
60. Which of the following is true about Gamma diversity?