Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
141. The largest number of Tiger Reserves are located in :
142. The Siberian Crane, an endangered migratory bird is a regular visitor of which of the following national park/bird sanctuaries:
143. Identify the non Green-House Gas(GHG) from the following :
144. The relationship between water fern Azolla and cyanobacterium Anabaena is :
145. Which one of the following is a useful biological indicator of Sulphur-dioxide pollution ?
146. In Nitrogen Cycle, soil nitrates are transformed into free nitrogen by:
147. The Western Ghats Ecology Expert Panel (WGEEP) is headed by:
148. Which among the following is the most abundant Green-House-Gas(GHG) in the earth’s atmosphere?
149. Which among the following chronic lung disease commonly known as ‘black lung’ disease,leads to reduced life expectancy in coal-miners?
150. Which of the following Environmentalists first gave the concept of Biodiversity ‘hotspots’ ?