54-Instruments of Money Market
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Instruments of Money Market for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. The most active segment of the Money Market in India is which one of the following?
2. Which of the following are money markets instruments?
3. On which of the following instruments is the rate of return calculated on a ‘discount basis’?
4. Liquidity status of certificate of deposit which is more negotiable is considered as?
5. Commercial paper issued with low interest rate thus commercial paper are categorized as
6. Maximum maturity days of holding commercial paper are
7. In borrowing and lending of federal funds, federal funds rate is result of function between which of the following?
8. The demand for heavy loans can lead to which of the following?
9. Which among the following helps RBI to manage liquidity conditions in the economy with banks having an avenue to surplus funds or avail funds?
10. Which among them is responsible for maintaining a Minimum reserve system against printing of currency notes?