06 -Later Vedic Era - Society, Economy, Polity & Religion
1. For which among the following offenses, Manu recommended higher punishment to Brahamans than the persons of other varnas?
2. “The king was the ruler of all except Brahamanas”. This was the view of __?
3. According to the later Vedic Era beliefs, which of the following Gods were elected democratically?
4. Which among the following sites in Haryana, is the place as per legends where Lord Krishna delivered the sermon of Bhagavad Gita?
5. Which among the following system in the Vedic Age has provided for a marriage of a childless widow with the brother of blood relation of her deceased husband for the sake of progeny ?
6. Who among the following is said to have crossed the Vindhyas in the later Vedic age and aryanise the south ?
7. Gandhar Kingdom of Later vedic phase was mostly located at which of the following places?
8. Painted Grey ware” was used in which of the following era?
9. Ayodhya temples are located on the banks of which of the following rivers ?
10. Extensive burning of the forest marks which of the following era?