1. Which among the following Vakataka ruler performed all the seven sacrifices viz. Agnishtoma, Aptoryama, Ukthya, Shodasin, Atiratra, Vajapeya, Brihaspatisava, Sadyaskra and four Asvamedhas ?
2. Who among the following is known to have performed four Asvamedha sacrifices ?
3. Pravarasena-I is said to have performed all the seven sacrifices, viz. Agnistoma , Aptoryama, Vajapeya, Jyotishtoma, Brihaspatisava, Sadyaska and Ashvamedha. From which of the following dynasties, Pravarsena-I belonged to?
4. Which among the following dynasty was founded by Vindyashakti?
5. Vindhyashakti was founder of which of the following dynasties in ancient India?