27 -Gupta Empire – Society, Religion, Literature
1. Which among the following is / are works of Kalidasa? 1. Ritusamhara 2. Meghaduta 3. Malavikagnimitra 4. Kumarashambhava 5. Abhijnana Sakuntalam Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
2. Who composed Prayag-Prashasti inscription during the Gupta period?
3. Which of the following is / are the 9 gems of Chandragupta Vikramaditya?
4. Which of the following are two works of Kalidasa?
5. Devichandraguptam, a play by Vishakhadatta, tells story about which of the following rulers?
6. Who wrote the book Pancha Siddhantika?
7. Which of the following plays of Kalidasa tells the story of mortal King Pururavas and celestial nymph Urvashi who fall in love?
8. Yājñavalkya Smṛti was written in which among the following era?
9. Which among the following dynasties is known to have given the largest grant of villages to the temples and Brahamans?
10. The first Indian Mathematician who treated Mathematics as a different discipline?