26 -Gupta Empire – Polity and Administration
1. Who among the following Gupta emperor made Ujjain as his second capital?
2. In context with the “Village Headman” of Gupta Era in ancient India, consider the following statements:
- The Village headman used to manage the village daily affairs with the consent of the King
- No land transaction could be effected without the consent of the Village headman
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
3. The Royal seal of Guptas bore the emblem of _________?
4. What was the correct rank of ” Baladhikarana” in the Gupta Age?
5. Which among the following is considered to be the official law book of the Guptas?
6. Which among the following is considered to be the official law book of the Guptas?