16 -Administration of Mauryas
1. In the revenue department of Mauryas, who among the following was in-charge of the collection of all revenues in the empire?
2. In the Mauryan empire, the post Devatadhyaksha is related to –
3. In the Mauryan period, the duties of Mudradhyaksha were concerned with –
4. As per the officials mentioned in the Arthashastra, the duties related to Crown lands was performed by whom ?
5. In the Maurya empire, who looked after Markets and check wrong practices?
6. In the Maurya empire, who was the superintendent of Ports ?
7. In the Maurya empire, what was the name of department of the Chief of the Mines ?
8. Who was Paura during the Maurya empire?
9. In context of Mauryan administration, who was regarded as the ‘Chief treasury officer’?
10. In context of Mauryan administration, who was the chief supervisor of the collection of revenue from the whole kingdom?