What are the main functions performed by the IRDA?
[A]Protect the rights of policy holders
[B]Adjudication on insurance related matters
[C]Promoting insurance business
[D]All of these
All of these
All of these The functions of IRDA are:
1. Protect the rights of policy holders
2. Provide registration certification to life insurance companies
3. Renew, Modify, Cancel or Suspend this registration certificate as and when appropriate.
4. Promoting efficiency in the conduct of insurance business;
5. Promoting and regulating professional organisations connected with the insurance and reinsurance business
6. Regulating investment of funds by insurance companies;
7. Adjudication of disputes between insurers and intermediaries or insurance intermediaries