IAS General Studies Prelims Question No. 39
In context with the International peace and security, what endeavours the State should take as per Directive Principles in the Indian Constitution?
1. Settle all disputes by arbitration
2. Promote friendship with democratic governments
3. Respect international treaty obligations
4. Seek and provide financial support from and to friendly countries
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
[A] Only 1 & 3
[B] Only 1, 2 & 3
[C] Only 3
[D] 1, 2, 3 & 4
51. Promotion of international peace and security. —The State shall endeavour to— (a) promote international peace and security; (b) maintain just and honourable relations between nations; (c) foster respect for international law and treaty obligations in the dealings of organised peoples with one another; and (d) encourage settlement of international disputes by arbitration.