RPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Statistical Officer Posts
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, (RPSC) has invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Statistical Officer (TSP) and Assistant Statistical Officer (non-TSP) . This is a good news for the candidates seeking job under Rajasthan government. The total number of vacant posts of Assistant Statistical Officer Posts (TSP) is 24 and Assistant Statistical Officer Posts (non-TSP) is 201 . Eligible and Interested candidates may apply by last date as mentioned below. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with Degree or diploma in Education. The upper age limit is 40 years for these posts with relaxation applicable. All the other details like selection criteria etc. are mentioned in the notification. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully, the link is given below.
About the Vacancies
- Assistant Statistical Officer (TSP): 24 posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer (non-TSP): 201 posts
- Second class master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Commerce. OR Master degree in any of the above subject with one year’s diploma in Statistics.
- Desirable:“O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. ORCertificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/Computer Application. OR Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects. OR Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering. OR Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT)
- Lower age limit is 18 years and Upper age limit 40 years
- Relaxation in age applicable
- Assistant Statistical Officer (TSP):13th May 2018
- Assistant Statistical Officer (non-TSP): 6th May 2018