RPF Recruitment 2019: 798 Constable (Ancillary) Vacancies
Railway Protection Force has issued notifications for recruiting Constable (Ancillary in Level 2 and Level 3 of the CPC Pay rules) for Railway Protection Force (RPF) in various railway zones of Indian Railways and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF).
Commencement of Online Application: 01.01.2019 (10.00 hrs)
Date of Closing for Online Registration: 30.01.2019 till 23.59 hrs
Tentative Months for Computer Based Test (CBT): February and March 2019
|1||Constable (Water Carrier)||452|
|6||Tailor Grade III||20|
|7||Cobbler Grade III||22|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications only through ONLINE mode. The applications need to be submitted only thorough Official Website of Indian Railways
Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or certificate copies to central Recruitment Committee (CRC).
Candidates can apply either to vacancies present in Group of Zonal Railway or RPSF. Within Groups also it is needed to give preference for individual zones.
Candidates need to fill the application form only in English.
Constable (Ancillary): SSLC/ Matric from recognized board.
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2019
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates: 3 Years
A fee of Rs 500 need to be paid by the candidates, Rs 400 shall be refunded if the candidates appear on CBT.
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Online Mode; Exam to be held in February and March 2019.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Measurement Test (FMT)
- Trade Test (TT),
- Document Verification (DV)
- Water Carrier, Safaiwala, Washerman, Barber and Gardener: Level 3 of 7th CPC pay matrix with initial pay of Rs 21,700 and other admissible allowances.
- Tailor and Cobbler: Level 2 of 7th CPC pay matrix with initial pay of Rs 19,900 and other eligible allowances.