Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2018 for Overman, Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Posts
Northern Coalfields has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Overman, Mining Sirdar and Surveyor. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and/or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 220. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Northern Coalfields, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The eligible candidates must submit the applications on or before 24th September 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in Northern Coalfields.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Mining Sirdar T&S grade-C: 58 posts
- Jr. Overman T&S grade-C: 137 posts
- Surveyor (Mining) T&S grade-B: 25 posts
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Mining Sirdar T&S grade-C: Matriculate or equivalent exam from any recognized Board of Exam
Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration from recognized Institute
- Jr. Overman T&S grade-C: Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration from recognized Institute.
- Surveyor (Mining) T&S grade-B: 1. Matriculation and Surveyors’ Certificate of Competency (SCC) granted under CMR’57 or
2. Diploma in Mining/Mine Surveying + SCC granted under CMR’57
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 24th September 2018
Following are the official links related to this recruitment: