NIOS Recruitment 2018 for Supervisor and Junior Assistant Posts
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), an autonomous institution under the Dept. of School Education and Literacy, MHRD, Government of India has invited online applications for filling up the posts of Supervisor and Junior Assistant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date i.e 11th May 2018. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. The total number of posts is 44. The candidates should have the requisite educational qualifications as given below. The upper age limit for these posts is 37 years for Supervisor posts for general candidates. All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post. The interested candidates can apply online using the link given below. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking job in National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
About the Vacancies
- EDP Supervisor : 37 posts
- Junior Assistant : 27 posts
- EDP Supervisor : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Junior Assistant : Senior Secondary from a recognized Board with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour.
- For UR & OBC : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PC Candidates : Rs.250/-
- EDP Supervisor : 37 years
- Junior Assistant : 27 years
- 11th May 2018