NIMHANS Recruitment 2019: 115 Vacancies
National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences, Bengaluru (NIMHANS) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Nursing officer and Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA). Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for applying: 29.06.2019
Cut-off date for determining eligibility: 29.06.2019
Nursing Officer: 91
Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA): 24
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- a) Pass in PUC or equivalent
- b) Registered “A” Grade Nurse under any State Nursing Council
B.Sc Nursing with Registration under any State Nursing Council.
Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)
- a) Any Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- b) Skill test norms on Computer: English typing @ 35 wpm or Hindi typing 30 wpm. Time allowed 10 mnts 35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH and 9000 KDPH respectively, on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Online Recruitment Test
- Skill Test
The online recruitment test will be based on the following subjects:
- Nursing Officer: (a) General Nursing (b) Neurological Nursing, (c) Psychiatric Nursing and (d) Infection Control.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA): (a) English Language (b) General Intelligence (c) Quantitative Aptitude and (d) General Awareness.
Mock Test Paper will be uploaded in the website on 22.06.2019
Maximum: 91 (Nursing Officer); 24 (Junior Secretarial Assistant)
Cut Off Date: 01.01.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
General/OBC candidates: Rs 1180
SC/ST candidates: Rs 885
General/OBC candidates: RS 885
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 590
Nursing Officer: In Level-7, Index-1 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-.) As per 7th CPC
Rs.44,900 /-P.M with admissible allowance as per the Institute rules.
JSA: In Level-2, Index-1 (Rs. 19,900-63,200/-.) As per 7th CPC
Rs.19,900 /-P.M with admissible allowance as per the Institute rules.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|