MRPL (ONGC) Recruitment 2018 for Executives, Engineers and Laboratory Supervisor Posts
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC, is looking for bright, energetic, aspirant and dedicated youths (Indian Nationals only) for engagement at various positions. The selection process will contain written test, Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview. The number of posts is 17 and the breakup is given below. The applications have to be submitted online. Interested candidates may apply by 24th March 2018. All the other relevant information is given in the official notification, the link for which is given below.
About the Vacancies
- Laboratory Supervisor – 07 posts
- Engineer (Fire) – 01 post
- Executive (Finance) – 08 posts
- Executive (Internal Audit) – 01 post
- Laboratory Supervisor: Master of Science in Chemistry(M.Sc.) or equivalent degree
- Engineer (Fire): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Fire/Fire & Safety
- Executive (Finance) : Graduate Degree with CA/ICWA or minimum two years MBA with specialization in Finance.
- Executive (Internal Audit): Graduate Degree with CA/ICWA
- Rs 60000- 180000/-
- 24th March 2018