EDCIL Recruitment 2019: 77 Vacancies
EdCIL (India) Limited, a mini ratna category-I CPSE company has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates for engagement of Young Professionals. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 18.03.2019
Last date for receipt of online application: 17.04.2019
Young Professionals: 77 posts
Place of Deployment: MHRD, AICTE and UGC.
Method of recruitment: Contract-based through Open market
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including a change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
- Tech/ Postgraduate degree/ postgraduate two years Diploma from prestigious national/ international institutes
- Graduate in any field with Minimum 2 (Two) years’ work experience in the education sector.
- Proficiency in Hindi or English. Proficiency in any other Indian languages will be preferable.
- Developing an assessment system for different programmes by MHRD
- Supporting strategic communication to facilitate deeper assimilation of higher education within rural India
- Review and monitor activities including designing key performance indicators
- Conduct impact assessment and other studies
- Conduct pilots, special and innovative interventions.
Maximum: 28 years
Cut off date: 18.03.2019
Period of Contract
The engagement will be initially for one year. Based on the performance and requirement of the mission, an extension may be granted for a maximum of another two years.
A consolidated amount of Rs. 70,000/- per month
Call 0120-4156001 between 10 AM to 6PM from Monday to Friday.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|