BOB Recruitment 2019: 15 Specialist Vacancies
Bank of Baroda has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Sector Specialist cum Product Managers on a contract basis. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 10.09.2019
Last date to apply: 01.10.2019
Last date for payment of fees: 01.10.2019
Total vacancies: 15
- Sector Specialist cum Product Manager – Food Processing
- Sector Specialist cum Product Manager – Textile
- Sector Specialist cum Product Manager – Wood products
- Sector Specialist cum Product Manager – Handicraft, Cottage as well as small or medium scale
- Sector Specialist cum Product Manager – Leather / Tanneries
- Sector Specialist cum Product Manager – Metal works/Crafts / Engineering
- Sector Specialist cum Product Manager – Stone / Marble works
- Sector Specialist cum Product Manager – Art & Crafts Sculptures
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Graduate/ Engineers / Agriculture Specialist from recognized University / Institute as approved by Central Government.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Production, Market place, Finance or General Management in one of the Specific business segments/sectors
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
Minimum: 28 years
Maximum: 40 years
Cut Off Date: 01.01.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable as per the government norms.
General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs 600
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 100
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.