Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: 1063 Vacancies
India Post has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks for Bihar Postal Circle. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date to apply: 04.09.2019
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement.
Step 1: Fill Application.
Step 2: Upload documents.
Step 3: Submit Post preferences. Preview and take print out.
Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English
- Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Cut Off Date: 05.08.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs 100
SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
|S.No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Help line number: 0612-2235000
Email: [email protected] Link