Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2019: SSC Officer acancies
Army Medical Corps has issued notifications for recruiting eligible male and female candidates to the posts of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officers in the Armed Forces Medical Services. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 22.06.2019
Last date to apply: 21.07.2019
Date of interview: 30.07.2019 onwards
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Scanned copy of Class X (Matriculation) Certificate/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of date of birth (.pdf, size up to 200 kb)
- Aadhar Card.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Certificate, PG Degree Certificate
- Final MBBS (Part I & II) Attempt Certificate or Transcript Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- National Board of Examination Certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Passport for foreign medical graduates
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after Matriculation (10th Class).
- 10 passport size photographs, photo identity proof and address proof.
- Attestation Form in triplicate duly filled in and attested by Competent Authority (refer Para 18 below)
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956
- Must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI.
- Only those candidates who have completed or are completing their internship on or before 30 Jun 2019 can apply.
- Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final Prof MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Initial Medical Examination (IME)
Venue. Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt
Tentative Dates of Interview. 30 Jul 2019 onwards
Maximum: 45 years
Cut Off Date: 31.12.2019
10B level of Defence Pay Matrix with Basic Pay of ₹ 61,300/- + MSP ₹ 15,500/- + HRA (if applicable)
Total: Rs 97000
Place of Interview. Delhi