AIIMS Recruitment 2019: 1372 Vacancies
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued notifications for recruiting Nursing Officer, Gr.-B under Direct Recruitment, for Central Government Hospitals in Delhi (VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Kalawati Saran Children Hospital & Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospital). AIIMS has released the notifications on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Please find the detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Date of Advertisement: 30.01.2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 07.02.2019 till 5.00 PM.
Date of Examination: 28.02.2019
Duration and Time of Examination: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM, 3 hrs. (180 min.)
Date of uploading admit card: 19.02.2019 (Tuesday)
|S.No.||Name of the Institution||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|1||VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital||668||353||161||90||1272|
|2||Kalawati Saran Children Hospital||29||13||09||07||58|
|3||Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospital||32||04||05||01||42|
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete. The E-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once registered.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing
1) B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing
2) Should have registered as nurse and midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
1) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery
2) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council
3) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives.
- Of 200, 180 MCQs will be related to the subject and 20 MCQs will be related to Aptitude / General Knowledge / General Awareness.
- Negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer will be applicable.
- UR: 50%
- OBC: 45%
- SC: 40%
- ST: 40%
General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500
SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100
Persons with Disabilities – Nil
Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600.