AIESL Recruitment 2019: 70 AME Vacancies
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) for B737-800 MRO at Trivandrum and B777 MRO at Nagpur has issued notifications for Walk-in-recruitment for Indian Nationals as Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs) on FTE basis.
Walk-in days: Any working day.
Validity: 6 months from the date of advertisement.
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Maintenance Repair Organization – Hangar,
For Trivandrum MRO: B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine.
For Nagpur MRO: B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE- 90 engine.
|S.No.||MRO||B1 AMEs||B2 AMEs|
How to Apply
Candidates have to fill in the application form available here.
The duly filled application needs to be sent to the following address:
Chief Maintenance Manager,
Air India Engineering Services Ltd. MRO Hangar,
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 licence on B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine.
- CAR 66 CAT B1 licence on B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE-90 engine.
- 1 year maintenance experience as a certifying support staff with CAR 145 approved organization on B737-800/ CFM56 and B777-200LR/300ER fitted with GE-90.
Cut off Date: 01.01.2019
General Category – Not above 55 years
OBC – Not above 58 years
SC/ST – Not above 60 years
- Candidates have to bring along with them a fee of Rs 1000 through Demand Draft at the time of Walk-in interview.
- Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ST candidates: nil
Recruitment is for a period of 5 years and can be extended further.
Candidates will be involved in servicing, inspection, certification and other Engineering activities on B737-800NG aircraft fitted with CFM56 Engines and B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE-90 engines.
Salary will be in the range of Rs.95,000 to Rs.1,28,000 pm.